Industry Summary: Diamond Back’s Pine Needle product is a combination of an expanded metal base that is mill finished and topped with a stainless micro mesh screen for superior performance. The design is ideal for all homes and does not interfere with shingles. Does
not penetrate the roof. The combination of
the strength of the expanded metal and the performance of the mesh screen protects your gutters from pine needles, maple seeds, oak and ash tree tassels. Excellent for all roofs, including: Slate, Shake, Flat, Tile, and Metal.
Conclusion: Outperforms most products and is a great value. Designed to be low profile and virtually invisible.
Features & Benefits:
- Almost invisible
- No end caps
- Pops in and out (pressure fit) Won’t blow out!
- Does not interfere with shingles (Read this again) • Fits Slate, Shake, Tile, Metal and Flat roofs also
- No roof penetration
- Covers entire gutter–no debris gets in
- Can be sold in combination with hard covers in problem areas like flat roofs, metal pole buildings, etc
- Handles a ton of rain water